The ultimate one-window web development app for the Mac.
We code web sites by hand. And one day, it hit us: our web workflow was wonky. We’d have our text editor open, with Transmit open to save files to the server. We’d be previewing in Safari, adjusting SQL in a Terminal, using a CSS editor and reading references on the web. “This could be easier,” we declared. “And much cooler.”
Coda combines text editing, file transfer, SVN, visual CSS editing, SSH terminal, reference books, project management, and more into one beautifully streamlined workflow!
- Full "Sites" management. Double-click to instantly start work.
- One click publishing to your server
- Full file management, including FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV
- Built-in Subversion source control
- Full featured text-editor with syntax coloring, auto-completion, block editing, line numbering, etc.
- Live collaboration, edit files with your co-workers
- Super-handy Clips to store snippets of much-used code
- Revolutionary find/replace with our Magic Token
- Full web preview
- Complete visual CSS editor
- Built-in Terminal
- Much, much more
- Improves the reliability of "reload" in Preview
- Restores compatibility with Growl
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2011
- Developer Tools
- Panic, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (109)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Coda 2
• Diet Coda
• Status Board
• Transmit iOS