Base - SQLite Editor
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
• Schema viewing
• Table contents viewing/editing
• Custom SQL queries
• Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
• Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
• Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns & constraints to your heart's content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
• Quick data find & filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
• Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
• Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
• Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
Base 2.4.9 is a bug fix release. Changes include:
• The row editor sheet now correctly shows column names
• Disabled smart quotes, dashes and links the data browser and SQL tab
• Corrected the description for the secure_delete pragma
• Fixed a rare crash in the table editor
• SQLite updated to 3.8.6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 27, 2014
- Developer Tools
- 3.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (82)