Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
• Schema viewing
• Table contents viewing/editing
• Custom SQL queries
• Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
• Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
• Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns & constraints to your heart's content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
• Quick data find & filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
• Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
• Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
• Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
This is a bug-fix release. Changes include:
• Base now requires Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
• Sandboxing has been re-enabled
• A potential crash-on-launch bug has been fixed
• An interface glitch preventing an error message from being dismissed has been fixed
• The menu bar items for switching views have moved from the Window menu to the View menu
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Developer Tools
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (64)
- 3.4 MB