Mac OS Business
Do you receive Microsoft® Works documents (.wps, .wks & .xlr) as email attachments on you mac? Are you switched from Windows to Mac and have plenty of Micosoft Works files that no decent viewer available to open and read on your Mac? The easiest way to circumvent these problems is Works Reader.
Works Reader allows you to open and read Microsoft Works documents (.wps, .wks & .xlr) on Mac OS. Works Reader offers you fantastic reading experience using different page reading styles with sidebar consisting page thumbnail and search pane. In addition, bookmark management, viewing scale, page navigation, reading history and full screen view support makes Works Reader easy-to-use and complete Works document viewing solution.
Works Reader can convert Microsoft Works Word processor documents (.wps) into Microsoft Word documents (.docx and .doc), OpenOffice document (.odt), PDF and RTF and Works Spreadsheet documents (.wks & .xlr) into Microsoft Excel documents (.xlsx and .xls), OpenOffice document (.ods) and PDF format. Converts every Works page into an equivalent page in the resulting Microsoft Office, OpenOffice document, PDF and rich text conversion into RTF.
Converts the text, text characteristics, paragraphs, text frames linking, text frame columns, tables, graphics and other MS Works objects and properties to the matching Microsoft Office and OpenOffice document format objects and properties by preserving layout.
- Sidebar with Thumbnails and Search panel.
- Easy reading page view options. Single page and double page view with optional continuous reading.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents. Can copy text to clipboard.
- Bigger and smaller page view using ZoomIn, ZoomOut, Actual Size and Fit to Zoom controls.
- Add and manage bookmarks for future reading.
- Grouped by files, Group by tags and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future.
- Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
- Very flexible page navigation controls for easy traverse into open document.
- Print Works document.
- Bookshelf Collections to manage set of recently open and added Works files.