Unison gives you virtual meeting rooms where you can IM, post updates or documents, and talk live whenever needed.
It’s a new and faster way to work with your team. These ‘rooms’ can be set up instantly for any topic: a project, a team, a client. They then become a really simple way to share what you’re working on.
OKAY, WHAT EXACTLY CAN IT DO?
- Tell you who on your team is available or offline
- Instant message them
- Post an update or doc to a ‘room’
- Comment on posts
- See who is ‘in’ a room with you
- Press a button to talk live with other people in the room
Instead of overstuffed inboxes or painful conference calls, Unison is an easy and natural way to work.
Instead of lots of meetings, Unison is 'unmeeting' software: it lets groups meet ad hoc whenever needed, by 'seeing' who is working on the same thing right now, and starting a conversation directly.
Unison is a better way for your company to work.
– Search inside your chat stream, including full server-side history
– Improved notifications, with new templates
– Better handling of weak networks, to handle message sending and re-sending in case of network errors
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 01, 2013
- Unison Technologies
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- 23.2 MB