Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database
Mac OS Business
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - Simple to use Databases:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
+++ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists or keeping track of all your expenses and to-dos.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
Note: iCloud sync requires Tap Forms 3.9.2 for iPhone, Tap Forms HD 3.9.2 for iPad and iOS 8. Each sold separately.
• Bento template importer
• iCloud or Dropbox sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Label printing engine includes over 1000 Avery® label templates
• Create your own label sizes
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Layout designer for building custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• Strong AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
• Fixed a bug that could cause Tap Forms to quit when you tried to add a child record to a Link to Form field.
• Fixed a bug where the Website Address field in a custom layout wasn't allowing URLs that open other apps to be followed.
• Fixed a bug with the Pick List select values popover that could accidentally add a blank entry to the set of available values.
• Fixed bug that caused the Sync Failed message to appear when syncing with iCloud Drive.
• Fixed a bug which would cause the Tap Forms' Photos folder to be deleted in Dropbox if you deleted a Photo field in any form. This only occurred when you were syncing with Dropbox. Also, the photos would be re-synced back to Dropbox the next time you launched Tap Forms. Tap Forms will now correctly only delete the photos that belonged to the field being deleted.
• Fixed a bug where the objects on a custom layout could still be selected and moved around even if the Layout Inspector panel was not visible.
• Fixed a bug with the Note field on custom layouts sometimes losing its text content.
• Fixed issue with single-file File Attachment field losing its attachment.
• Fixed bug where the form wasn't changing on the Form inspector panel when Tap Forms was locked and then unlocked.
• Fix for Dropbox setting not sticking after you authorize Dropbox.
If you find Tap Forms enjoyable to use, please consider writing a nice review. Every positive review really helps. Even if you've done one before, updating your review makes a huge difference to the future development of Tap Forms.