Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database
Mac OS Business
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - Simple to use Databases:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
+++ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists or keeping track of all your expenses and to-dos.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
Note: iCloud sync requires Tap Forms 3.9.2 for iPhone, Tap Forms HD 3.9.2 for iPad and iOS 8. Each sold separately.
• Bento template importer
• iCloud or Dropbox sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Label printing engine includes over 1000 Avery® label templates
• Create your own label sizes
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Layout designer for building custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• Strong AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
• Fixed a crash that could happen if you clicked on a checkmark field in a child form and then immediately clicked the back button to go back to the parent form.
• Number fields on custom layouts were being printed in a washed out grey look.
• In some cases, a Photo field could lose its photo after you selected one and navigated to a different record and then back again.
• Photos were not being scaled when you dragged a photo to a Photo field even if you had the option to scale the photos turned on.
• Fixed bug that caused selecting a value from a Pick List on a custom layout to erase the value from another record.
• The Show Text Inspector menu item could get out of sync with the visibility of the actual text inspector bar.
• Photos no longer get moved when you drag a photo to the Finder. They now get copied.
• Dragging an email from Mail to a File Attachment field now correctly adds the file to the current record instead of the first record.
• Font used for printing is slightly smaller than before so you can now fit more data on a page.
• The number of records is now printed in the footer of the page when printing your records.
• The number of pages is now printed along with the page number
• The Link to Form field will now display the form's summary calculation on the multi-column list view.
If you find Tap Forms enjoyable to use, please consider writing a nice review. Every positive review really helps. Even if you've done one before, updating your review makes a huge difference to the future development of Tap Forms.