This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Business
SylkServer is a zero-configuration multiparty SIP conference server. It allows SIP clients located on the same LAN to create ad-hoc multiparty conference rooms with wideband audio, instant messaging, file and screen sharing. SylkServer was designed to work with Blink SIP client. Other SIP clients may work too as long as they implement the same combination of standards. To automatically find the location of the server, the SIP client must implement Bonjour discovery.
* SIP Signaling
* Zero configuration
* Bonjour discovery (mDNS protocol)
* Ad-hoc multiparty conferencing
* Presence for conference rooms
* Audio Codecs: Opus, Speex,G.722 and G.711
* Chat session and file transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Multi-party chat (MSRP switch)
* Screen-sharing (extension to MSRP protocol)
* Participants information (Conference Event Package)
* Participants management (REFER method)
* Updated latest SIP SIMPLE client SDK
* Several bug fixes