Mac OS Business
Access your computers from wherever you are!
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
Screens is fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain Mode
Keep your Mac desktop hidden while accessing it.
• File Transfers
Share files between Macs via drag and drop.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection.
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Session Selection
Connect as yourself or share a session with another Mac user.
• Multiple Display Support
Your Mac has several displays? Screens lets you select an individual one or show them all at once.
• Clipboard Sharing
Exchange rich text, URLs, images and more via your local or the remote clipboard. Screens can also keep them in sync.
• Touch Bar Support
Adaptive and handy shortcuts accessible right at your fingertips.
Gather your saved screens as groups and keep everything in order.
• Help Out Your Friends, Relatives or Colleagues
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and gain access their Mac to help them troubleshoot issues, update apps, etc.
• One Click User Password
• Synchronize your content via iCloud or Dropbox
• Adaptive Quality
• URL Schemes Support (RFC 2396)
• SSH Key support
• Observe and Control Modes
• Hot Corners Support
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting
• And so much more!
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows, Linux PCs and Raspberry Pi can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
- Adds support for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Fixed issue with CTRL-click not working with PCs
- Stability and performance improvements
If you find Screens useful, please take a moment to write a positive review. It really means a lot to us. Thanks for your support!