You're in the embroidery business. You have a Mac. Why on earth should you be forced to use a PC just because most embroidery software has failed to catch up? Now you can visualize a wide variety of different kinds of stitch files on your Mac, show them to prospective clients, and even generate detailed reports. Now you have a professional, affordable tool at your disposal. With PowerPunch, you can put your best face forward, and leave the PC at home next to the embroidery machine.
• Find/Browse stitch files - 19 different formats.
• Assign threads/colors - you can even import common thread chart formats.
• On-screen grid and measurement tool - simple but powerful and accurate.
• Animated stitch view - watch your design stitch out with unlimited zoom and variable speed.
• Statistics view - see stitch counts, dimensions, stitch-time estimates, etc…
• Print/Email PDF reports and catalogs - send design specifications and previews to clients!
PowerPunch can display the following stitch file formats;
PowerPunch can import the following thread database formats to help you assign colors to your designs;
Tajima Thread Database (TDB)
Wilcom Thread Chart (TCH)
You can download these types of files for different thread manufacturers from many online sources, or if you have purchased Tajima or Wilcom software, you can directly import files you already have.
PowerPunch can also read thread colors from Embird RGB files, and Buzz Tools COL files if these are included with your designs.
(*Note that KSM support is provisional at this point. It works, but is not without a few kinks. These will be addressed in a coming update. )
• Certain DST files could appear with blank names. This has been fixed.
• Various minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 02, 2013
- Casa Cavallo
- 31.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)