Mac OS Business
PlanDoCheckAdjust is a great tool for teams to manage activities throughout the Plan, Do, Check and Adjust problem-solving stages. The tool allows for multiple teams to record issues identified by their team members for resolution. The activities can be reviewed in team meeting by the team manager for support and governance.
An issue has the following attributes;
• Problem statement (describe the problem, where occurring, time-frame problem has occurred and magnitude of the problem),
• Person identifying the issue and date raised,
• RASCIQ (Responsible, Approver, Support, Consult, Inform and Quality Review) model is supported to record roles so as to ensure adequate resources are available, and
• Photos of the before and after state of the issue can be stored (add images by drag and drop).
For each step in the Plan-Do-Check-Adjust cycle;
• Record a summary of activities and findings.
• Use a to-do list for actions, due dates and completions to assign tasks and monitor progress, and
• Record the date started, review date and completion of each plan, do, check, adjust stage.
• Bug fixes and modifications to reporting, user interface and validations,
• New document icon,
• Added Touch Bar support for supported MacBook Pros,
• Added ability to store before and after images for each issue in the new Images tab, and
• The before and after image can be scrolled, magnified or double-click to open in an external viewer.