Mac OS Business
••••• Special Offer For A Limited Time! 50% OFF •••••
• Welcome PDF Watermarker 3. A huge upgrade after more than 3 years of continuous evolution •
PDF Watermarker lets you easily watermark your PDFs. Create personalized watermarked PDFs and so much more.
PDF WATERMARKER IS PERFECT FOR
• And more...
CREATE WATERMARKED PDFs WITH A SINGLE CLICK
With PDF Watermarker easily watermark your PDF documents with Text, Image, Stamp Watermarks, Page Numering and QR Codes.
• Individualized PDFs effortlessly.
• Import a list of Text Watermarks and generate individually-watermarked PDFs with a single click.
• 4 Types of Watermarks (Text, Image, Stamp, Page Numbering).
• Save your settings presets.
• Preserve Links & Table of contents.
• Live Preview.
4 TYPES OF WATERMARKS - TEXT | IMAGE | STAMP | PAGE NUMBERING
PDF Watermarker is not limited to generate hundreds of personalized watermarked PDFs, you can do much much more.
• Easily add personalized Stamp Watermarks.
• Add Page Numbering, with 6 sytles available and infinite custom format.
• Generate and Include QR Codes.
• Add an Image. Many Image file formats are supported. Including PDF!
• Secure your Watermarked PDF.
• Easily share your Watermarked PDF.
QUICK & EASY PERSONALIZATION
PDF Watermarker lets you easily customize watermarks, settings and more. And save your presets.
• Define your own custom format for Page Numbering and more.
• Customize your list of text Stamps.
• Import Image by drag & drop and save your settings.
• Change position, size, opacity, style, colors, fonts, and more.
• Save presets for each Watermark type for future use.
GENERATE & INCLUDE QR CODES
PDF Watermarker lets you create your own QR Code, and use it to watermark your document.
• Define your own QR Code.
• Choose between 6 data types.
• Adjust QR Code colors
• Built for OS X Yosemite
• Send your PDFs to Evernote via the share button. Evernote app needs to be installed on your Mac.
• Set a Password to the generated PDFs.
I’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
I love to get your feedback and suggestion. Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, @seensedotcom on Twitter, and Facebook.com/seensedotcom!
[Bug Fixed] Bug fixed for macOS Sierra.