PDF Reader Pro - Doc Expert
Mac OS Business
Building upon the global success of 50 million+ downloads of PDF Reader series, Kdan Mobile has taken a step forward to migrate the technology to Apple’s Mac platform. Covering all the essentials and more, PDF Reader is one of the world’s leading PDF solutions across any Apple device. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, compress, organize and sign PDFs with ease. Now you can efficiently work with PDFs on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as one of “Best PDF reader for Mac of 2018” apps on Techradar.
- Productivity: Top 10 free app in USA, Germany, China, Brazil, UK and many other stores.
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
• Auto Flow
• View PDF in single page or two pages view.
• Change PDF background
• Night reading mode
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• PDF Signature & form filling
• Add stamps indicating time and date information
• Insert hyperlinks to external websites, target pages, and email address
• Two operating modes – File Viewer & Management
• Create PDF from connected scanner and iOS devices
• Create shortcuts to import local folders connecting with PDF Reader
• Organize PDF files with tags
• Compress PDFs
• File sync among all PDF Reader series using iCloud, Dropbox, and Kdan Cloud
PREMIUM PDF FEATURES
• OCR Converter
• Batch encrypting PDF documents
• Apply bates number to PDF pages
• Customize PDF with headers, footers, and page numbers
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Add PDF watermark, merge & split
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• View PDFs online by sending file links.
• Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
- Kdan cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year (includes 500 GB cloud storage)
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the present subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
bug fixes and performance enhancements