Livedesk Studio - Live Video
Mac OS Business
With Livedesk Studio you can broadcast on any video streaming service from your Mac!
Use it with any platform like Youtube Live, Facebook Live, Livestream, UStream, on premise services, you name it!
You can live-stream your webcam or your desktop activity: yes, now you can live broadcast your screen on the web!
Livedesk Studio connects to any media live streaming platform that supports the RTMP, RTMPS or RTMPT protocols, AAC audio and H264 video codecs. Basically all streaming platforms will support this configuration (the service must provide you the stream URL and name).
Tell your story to the world directly from your Mac. You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream a major announcement, your thoughts, an event, a Keynote presentation, a web tutorial - you name it.
# Key features
• Tell your story: broadcast audio/video media on any streaming platform from your Mac
• Live video stream from your FaceTime camera, a webcam or screen capture. Audio stream from any microphone
• Start broadcasting while you play games on your Mac
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar. Be the teacher of your audience
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, media bit rate and more)
• Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app. Just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• macOS High Sierra compatibility fixes