Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Live Previews:
Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview. Filter computers by keyword or connection details using live search.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros with Retina display
* Built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client. You don’t need to download additional software to connect to your machine if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: email@example.com
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
* RD Broker and Load balancer support.
* RD Gateway support (New!)
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
* Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* Folder sharing
* International keyboard layouts
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
Critical Fix: RDP TLS connections only: SSL Certificates were not verified properly
* Remote Desktop Gateway for RDP connections! Look in the RD Gateway section.
* All new Tags and Sidebar: Organize computers by assigning tags in the computer's settings. Pin tags to the sidebar for quick access.Filter computers by tags.
* Multi-monitor fullscreen support. Use all displays to show the remote computer's desktop. Look under the Display option.
* Automatically reconnects to existing sessions when the Mac wakes up from sleep or has transient networking problems.
* Smarter search: Perform exact searches by enclosing the query in quotes, for example: "Lab 101". Search for tags specifically by prefixing the query with "Tag:", for example: "Tag: Work"
* Three fullscreen options! Back by popular demand: In Jump Desktop -> Preferences select "use same space" for 1.0 and 2.0 style fullscreen.
* Auto completion in Quick Connect dialog.
* Recent connections list.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 03, 2013
- Phase Five Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (540)
- 10.6 MB