Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Live Previews:
Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview. Filter computers by keyword or connection details using live search.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros with Retina display
* Built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client. You don’t need to download additional software to connect to your machine if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: email@example.com
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2, SBS Server
* RD Broker and Load balancer support.
* RD Gateway support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
* Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* Folder sharing
* International keyboard layouts
* SSH support
* The fastest VNC engine on the planet!
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
4.0.4: Fixes an issue when printing over RDP
This is our best Mac release yet! Here is a quick look at what's new in 4.0.
You can quickly search and launch computers right from Spotlight. Click the Spotlight icon on the top right hand corner, search for your computer and click the result.
You can search for computers by name, tags, IP address - anything. It's a real time saver. Works great with third party tools like Alfred and QuickSilver! Try it out now!
* Sync and Share Your Computers
Have more than one Mac? You can now sync your computers using iCloud, Dropbox or any cloud service of your choice. The sync feature is coming soon to iOS and Android.
Want to share or back up your connections manually? It's super easy now - click File -> Export and send the archive file to your friends.
* Performance Gains
Jump Desktop is now a native 64-bit app with a completely new rendering engine that takes half the memory and is more responsive and faster at high resolutions.
* Energy Efficiency
We wanted Jump Desktop to be the most energy efficient remote desktop client for the Mac. We ended up rewriting many components of Jump to leverage Mavericks' power saving technology. Jump Desktop 4.0 is now our smartest, greenest release yet.
It means your Macbook batteries will last longer when you're on the road and less heat and fan noise while you work.
* Fullscreen and multiple monitor updates
Users no longer need to turn off 'Displays have separate spaces' option on 10.9 to use multiple screens with their remote computer. Mountain Lion and Lion users can now enjoy using multi-monitor fullscreen mode in a separate space. Everything just works!
Also - checkout the new heads-up display of the computer name when you're in fullscreen mode!
* List view for Computers
Switch to the list if you have many computers to manage. It is more compact than icon view. You can also sort computers by different criteria like name, IP address, OS, protocol type, in ascending or descending order.
* Driverless RDP Printing
We've added a new way to print using RDP: you no longer need to install drivers on the remote system (it's optional now). Any printers connected to your Mac will automatically be forwarded to the remote computer. If you print often and need accelerated performance you can always install our custom drivers.
* More Goodies
Retina icons, responsive scrolling, simpler UI, reordering of tags in the sidebar, computer search improvements and a lot more!
* Bajillion bug fixes
RDP Folder sharing fixes, VNC encoding fixes, keyboard conversion fixes for international characters and much more. For the full list visit http://jumpdesktop.com/new.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 12, 2014
- Phase Five Systems
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (40)
- 13.6 MB