Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Integrated into OS X
Quickly search and launch computers directly from Spotlight. Sync connections using iCloud. Tightly integrated into Mavericks' and Yosemite's power saving technology to give you the best battery life on the go.
* Live Previews:
Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview. Filter computers by keyword or connection details using live search.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros with Retina display
* Built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client. You don’t need to download additional software to connect to your machine if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2, SBS Server
* RD Broker and Load balancer support.
* RD Gateway support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
* Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* Folder sharing
* International keyboard layouts
* SSH support
* The fastest VNC engine on the planet!
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Clipboard syncing
* Multiple monitor support
* Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
Full support for OS X Yosemite including a new Yosemite inspired UI theme for Jump Desktop. Simpler and clearer UI.
* Use Folders to organize computers
Support for folders to help organize computers was the highest requested feature from our users. This release gives you the flexibility of tagging and the organizational power of traditional folders. Now tags can be nested and organized into folders.
* Slicker Tag Management
Gone is the old Tags view. We've worked hard to make the tagging feature simpler and more intuitive. Tags are easier to add and search through.
Tags are now automatically pinned to the sidebar as you add them. Simply drag and drop your computers on the tags in the sidebar. Drag tags on top of each other to create folders.
Quickly filter through tags by using the search field in the sidebar.
* Bulk Edits
Select a bunch of computers (or right click a tag) and select Edit Computers. Great when you need to update the credentials for a group of computers.
* Improvements in Mac to Mac Connections
Connecting to Macs? This release is for you!
Pasteboard syncing. Text will be automatically sent from the local computer to the remote Mac computer. For everything else click Remote -> Send / Get Clipboard.
If you have multiple displays on your remote Mac, you can now choose a single display. Great when you're trying to control your multi-monitor iMac from a laptop.
Performance improvements: Automatic connections are now more responsive on slow networks and we've improved bandwidth by up to 70% on manual connections to Macs.
* RDP Connections
Faster rendering and a new 32bit color mode incase you like a higher fidelity image. We've also fixed a bunch of usability issues that make it easier to control Windows machines.
* Ease of use
Quickly select and manage computer using your keyboard: Use arrow keys to navigate and select computers in icon and list view. Use keyboard shortcuts to connect, edit, and delete computers.
Nearby computer discovery: Click the Discovered label in the sidebar to see and connect to all nearby computers (requires Bonjour Printer Services).
* Third Party Developers
Third party apps can now use our new Jump Desktop SDK to create RDP virtual channels when connecting to remote servers. Check out our GitHub page for information and examples: https://github.com/phasefivesystems .
* And much more
Lots of bug fixes. See the full list of changes here: http://jumpdesktop.com/new
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Phase Five Systems
- 12.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (40)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1593)