Injoice - Invoice and Packing List
Easy invoicing for your Mac
Injoice helps freelancers and micro businesses quickly create invoices that use a professionally designed template easily branded with your own logo.
Injoice makes it easy to create invoices by giving you the ability to directly enter sales information without the chore of pre-configuring the application.
Create a new invoice in one click. Add your own logo just by dragging an image onto the invoice. Record your company details, customer details, products sold, and sales tax. Injoice will calculate the payable amounts for you.
Focus on your business
You don't have to spend time building an inventory database to use Injoice. Injoice displays suggestions as you type, using information from previous invoices. You can invoice goods, services and flat fee items all in one invoice, each having a distinct interface tailored to the type of information to record. For example, goods are invoiced based on units sold while services are based on time.
Fulfill orders faster
Need to ship products to your customers? A packing list is automatically created for your invoice. Just print, pack, and ship.
Browse through a summary list of all your invoices. View and edit invoices at any time. Maintain a list of your frequent customers to invoice them quickly.
Your invoices look neat and professional when printed or saved as a PDF. Get compliments!
- The 'Bill To' label is automatically hidden from the PDF and printed output when no customer details are recorded.
- The 'Due Date' row is automatically hidden from the PDF and printed output when the due date is set to the same date as the issue date.
- NEW: You can set a payment due date for invoices. The due date is on a line below the issue date.
- NEW: You can set the default due date for invoices in the preferences dialog.
- NEW: You can mark invoices as paid.
- NEW: The invoice list displays the invoice payment status when a due date is available.
- Invoices have a 'Bill To' label above the customer's information.
- Packing lists have a 'Ship To' label above the customer's information.
- The first line of the company and customer details are emphasized in the printed output of the invoice and packing list.
The release notes for older versions of Injoice are available from http://www.injoice.com/updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Douglas Teoh
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- 1.1 MB