Injoice - Invoice and Packing List
Easy invoicing for your Mac
Injoice helps freelancers and micro businesses quickly create invoices that use a professionally designed template easily branded with your own logo.
Injoice makes it easy to create invoices by giving you the ability to directly enter sales information without the chore of pre-configuring the application.
Create a new invoice in one click. Add your own logo just by dragging an image onto the invoice. Record your company details, customer details, products sold, and sales tax. Injoice will calculate the payable amounts for you.
Focus on your business
You don't have to spend time building an inventory database to use Injoice. Injoice displays suggestions as you type, using information from previous invoices. You can invoice goods, services and flat fee items all in one invoice, each having a distinct interface tailored to the type of information to record. For example, goods are invoiced based on units sold while services are based on time.
Fulfill orders faster
Need to ship products to your customers? A packing list is automatically created for your invoice. Just print, pack, and ship.
Browse through a summary list of all your invoices. View and edit invoices at any time. Maintain a list of your frequent customers to invoice them quickly.
Your invoices look neat and professional when printed or saved as a PDF. Get compliments!
- NEW: You can set the default currency and monetary formatting options for all new invoices. This is done through the preferences dialog.
- NEW: You can set the default currency and monetary formatting options for all new invoices on a per-customer basis. This is done through the customers window.
- Re-organized the preferences dialog by breaking things up into sections.
I might be dropping support for OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion at the end of the year. Will this affect you? Will you have plans to upgrade to OS X Mavericks? Let me know!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Douglas Teoh
- 1.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)