Injoice - Invoice and Packing List
Easy invoicing for your Mac
Injoice helps freelancers and small businesses quickly create invoices that use a professionally designed template easily branded with your own logo.
Injoice makes it easy to create invoices by giving you the ability to directly enter sales information without the chore of pre-configuring the application.
Create a new invoice in one click. Add your own logo just by dragging an image onto the invoice. Record your company details, customer details, products sold, and sales tax. Injoice will calculate the payable amounts for you.
Focus on your business
You don't have to spend time building an inventory database to use Injoice. Injoice displays suggestions as you type, using information from previous invoices. You can invoice goods, services and flat fee items all in one invoice, each having a distinct interface tailored to the type of information to record. For example, goods are invoiced based on units sold while services are based on time.
Fulfill orders faster
Need to ship products to your customers? A packing list is automatically created for your invoice. Just print, pack, and ship.
Browse through a summary list of all your invoices. View and edit invoices at any time. Maintain a list of your frequent customers to invoice them quickly.
Your invoices look neat and professional when printed or saved as a PDF. Get compliments!
- NEW: Refreshed the design of the user interface. Enjoy OS X Yosemite's new vibrancy effects!
- NEW: Refreshed the design of the invoice and packing list. A cleaner design both on screen and print.
- NEW: Invoices and packing list documents are now explicitly labelled.
- NEW: The company logo in the preferences dialog and invoice editor can now be selected using a file chooser.
- NEW: Paid invoices have a "Paid" label on the invoice document.
- Fix some invoice editor bugs.
- Fix some compatibility issues with OS X Yosemite.
- Removed support for OS X Lion.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Douglas Teoh
- 1.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (11)