"iBiz 4 is a billing and time management application that helps track the work you do, lets you bill clients for completed work, and then tracks payments so you get paid for the work you do." — macworld.com
Free-lancers, contract workers and other self-employed individuals will find that iBiz 4 is the most complete, Mac-based solution for capturing all of their work in a single application: for tracking your hours, clients and projects, for creating invoices and estimates, and for managing payments, reminders and outstanding balances.
No other software gives you as many features or so much flexibility:
• Clear Organization. iBiz follows a simple hierarchical structure to keep your work organized: tasks you perform are categorized under project headings, which are assigned to clients for billing.
• Multiple Task Types. Bill according to hourly rates, one-time fees, quantities, mileage, or any combination. Non-billable tasks let you record additional tasks without showing the client.
• Customizable Invoices. An all-new library of invoice templates with cleaner, clearer layouts allows for more professional-looking bills, statements and reports
• Statements. Complete statement history makes it easy to send an overview of all past billing activity. Users can now include fees and late charges too.
• iCal Sync. With a completely new iCal sync engine, iBiz 4 takes a leap forward in management and scheduling of billing, projects, job events, to do lists, alarms and more.
• Animated Graphs. Powered by Core Animation, now you can view statistics about your work graphically, and at a glance, with dynamic charts.
• Document Monitor Menu. Automatically track the time you spend working in different applications and display the totals in a convenient menu. Easily allocate blocks of time to your iBiz projects via drag and drop.
• Faster Editing and Entry. A new pop-up inspector lets you quickly edit project information, while simplified add and delete buttons organize projects and clients.
• Automatic Rounding. Round time to the nearest increment automatically every time you stop a timer, or have iBiz round any recorded time on command. Includes a six-minute increment just for lawyers.
• Timers. Flexible timers suit your workflow: time tasks within your project structure or on-demand; control timers from iBiz or the menu bar; or assign time to tasks manually.
• Easy Estimates. Fully customizable templates give you the look you want. Change fonts, insert a logo, add a special message, then email a PDF to your client with one click.
• Billing Accounts. Track how much each client owes you, which clients are overdue, and when payments are due. Record payments and deposits, send out statements, and stay on top of your money.
• Reminders. Never miss a payment again! Before an invoice is overdue, resend a copy to your client with a watermark to remind them to send payment on time.
• Address Book Integration. Upon installation iBiz adds a group to Address Book of iBiz Clients. Drag and drop clients into this group in Address Book for them to appear in iBiz.
• Client Groups. Organize your client list into groups (by category, active/inactive, and so on), and view client balances and overdue invoices at a glance.
• User Interface Enhancements. A modified main window allows for better organization of to do's, files and event logs, while many new changes create a more intuitive workspace.
• Expense Tracking. Designate any job event as an expense with a single click, and subtotal these items separately on invoices and reports.
• Simple Backup and Restore. An ounce of prevention - now backup all of your iBiz data to a secure location with a simple command, and restore from a backup file just as easily.
"iBiz 4 offers very good, client-focused tools for tracking and billing the time you spend on your projects." — macworld.com
Various minor improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 15, 2013
- IGG Software, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (13)
- 5.9 MB