Mac OS Business
An Estimating tool for any business
A estimating app that is flexible and customizable for your business
Customizable estimate fields and cost basis categories
Create custom labor tasks using multiple labor rates
Create custom estimate / proposal / bid documents for your business
SEE MORE SCREEN SHOTS AND VIDEO TUTORIALS AT COONCREEKSOFTWARE.COM
* Create customized pre-calculation templates to simplify estimate creation.
* A database of your customers, estimates, parts, materials, labor tasks / rates, bids / subcontractors, taxes, and markup percentages.
* Allows you to define parts, materials and labor rates and activities specific to your business.
* Allows incorporating bids from your subcontractors into your estimates.
* Quick, easy and accurate estimate creation from your database of parts, materials and labor items.
* Easy to duplicate, combine and update estimates.
* Organizes parts, materials and / or labor items into assemblies for fast estimate creation.
* Creates a formal bid / proposal document with your personalized comments that you can print or email directly to customers using unlimited number of customizable templates.
* Multiple templates contain logo image, standard terms text, formatting and page size, orientation and positioning information. Use templates to create bids, proposals, estimates and invoices
* Markup can be applied to all, materials separately & labor separately, or individually to material / labor items.
* Unlimited customizable cost basis categories including per item, per length, per length - weight, percentage of job, etc.
* Estimate items can be partitioned, grouped and subtotaled with custom ordering.
* Keep unlimited notes by estimate project.
* Totals and subtotals costs and optionally weight.
* Works with English Standard and Metric measurements.
* Supports full international languages in database text items.
* Works with any currency supported by Mac OS X.
* Does not require internet access to function.
* Purchase is one time with no In-App purchase options.
Get started by importing data into Estimate Master
* Import industry standard .csv files into parts, materials, labor, customers and subcontractors.
Export your data
* Export your estimates to an industry standard .csv file.
Easily works with any tax structure
* Keeps tax info for multiple taxing districts you work in.
* Choose to include markup or not in taxes.
* Exempt certain items from taxes.
* Apply "piggy back" taxes as in some Canadian provinces.
* Apply taxes (or not) individually by estimate.
Apply markup intelligently
* Keeps your commonly used markups for different customers.
* Add different or same markup to labor and materials.
* Exempt certain items from markup.
* Apply markup individually by estimate.
Protect your database
* Backup, archive and restore your Estimate Master database via email.
Sync with iCloud
* Share your Estimate Master database between users in your organization.
* Works with Estimate Master on both iPads and Macs.
* No additional cost.
1. Useability improvements.
2. Bug fixes.