Daylite is a productivity manager, CRM, and business application designed to help your small business grow.
***DAYLITE REQUIRES DAYLITE SERVER WHICH IS SOLD SEPARATELY AT MARKETCIRCLE.COM***
Your contacts, schedule, tasks, new business opportunities, projects, emails, notes and more–all in one app. Daylite's powerful linking ability gives you meaningful business context and saves you time on double entry.
Important business features include:
• A complete contact history shown in a way to help you remember the most recent activities you've done with them.
• A shared business calendar that works with iCloud and other calendars and has the ability to send and accept meeting invitations.
• Record calls and complete tasks with a simple workflow: move items you want to work on now in the worklist then focus on that list to get things done.
• Use opportunities to manage new business deals and track leads. Focus on your biggest opportunities and easily manage follow-ups to win that sale and grow your business (CRM).
• Spend your time working not planning. With Daylite, track projects by viewing related contacts, activities and notes with an easy-to-use project management system that allows you to focus and deliver on time.
• Daylite's powerful search capabilities allow you to perform simple or complex searches to find what you're looking for. You can even save them for future use.
• Use Daylite on your iPhone and iPad to stay productive on the road or in front of clients.
Trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide, Daylite can improve business productivity in almost any industry. From photography to law, consulting to sales, Daylite has you covered. Learn more at marketcircle.com.
*Macworld Best of Show*
*4 1/2 mice - Macworld*
*4 star - MacFormat *
*4 mice - MacUser*
• Fixed a crash that could occur when working or loading a Calendar view
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- 48.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (154)