White Pages Australia
Hi! And welcome to the White Pages® app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
This free app helps you find contact details for people, businesses and government departments in Australia. You can choose to see the location of any listing on a map, get directions or simply place a call.
On your iPhone, you can add listings to your White Pages® My List, and make notes against listings. You can also view My List from anywhere you have internet access by signing in with your White Pages® account.
On your iPad, you can view your recent searches from the homepage and access them with a click of a button!
Features of the app include:
- Predictive text which displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Get ‘nearby’ results using GPS on iPhone and iPad, or Wi-Fi on iPod Touch (anywhere you have internet access)
- View listings on a map and get directions
- Save listings to your iPhone contacts
Let us know what you think of the White Pages® app - we’re always happy to hear from you so we can continue to improve!
By downloading White Pages to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you agree to the terms located in the "Legal" link below.
What's New in Version 2.44
- Fixed iPad orientation issue for iOS7 users
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 29, 2014
- Sensis Pty Ltd
- 0.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (46)