My Secret Folder™
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Have all of your private photos, videos, notes, contacts and audio password protected within the My Secret Folder app. Take break-in photos for incorrect logins (optional). Manage your content with simplicity and keep track of incorrect password attempts with badge alerts and e-mail break-in reports.
Key App Features:
• Badge alerts for attempted break-in attempts
• Sign up to e-mail break-in reports with intruder photo and GPS location
• Separate normal and decoy access modes
• Organize, browse, and share your precious photos and videos
• Import & export photos and videos from your Camera Roll**
• Take private photos from within the app without them entering your Camera Roll
• Create & manage secret notes for passwords & secret messages
• Store private contact details
• Record and play secret audio files
• Create & organise custom albums for your secret content
• USB albums let you transfer content locally or in the cloud
- Break-in location requires the user to ensure "Location Services" is switched ON.
- Break-in photos requires the user to ensure "Privacy > Photos > My Folder" is switched ON.
- We cannot delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into My Secret Folder, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
- We cannot access the VIDEO folder used in the native Videos Application. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new videos can be recorded inside the My Secret Folder Application.
- All files are locally stored in the App and remain private.
Bug fixes and a fix for iPhone 4 screens