uBabyMonitor with Sleep Patterns
iOS Universal Lifestyle
uBabyMonitor allows both parents to simultaneously monitor baby by automatic connecting iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) over the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. You not only can monitor your baby’s movement with real time audio graph, but also can be alerted when your baby needs the attention. You can play lullabies in the app and sing baby back to sleep due to two-way audio. The background noise detection records your baby's night awakenings and analyses the sleep pattern.
* Need support and details? Tap the Help button.
▷ KEY FEATURES
• Simultaneously monitor baby (both parents)
• Automatic discovery and zero configurations
• Select either the front or back camera
• Switch to black home screen for sound sleep in the dark room or at night
• Enable or disable LED Flashlight
• Passwords encoded
• Soothe your baby with lullabies
• Background audio monitoring
• Alarm when motion or audio is detected
• Talk to your baby with two-way audio
• Wallpaper of your baby photo
• Passcode lock to protect the app on your iOS device
• Enable or disable auto lock screen
• Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
• On screen control for activation on event detects (Motion/Face/Audio)
• Audio & Motion detection with adjustable sensitivity up to 10 levels
• Play record files by audio and video or respectively
• Export recorded files to Camera Toll or share via an email
• Sleep Pattern Analysis (Save recent 7 days and analyze it with max 12 hours timeline)
• Alert Call to a pre-designated number if noise level reaches an audio sensitivity level
• Alarm when the connection to Baby device is off
• Send a warning if Baby camera device battery is getting low
(Sleep pattern analysis or Play files is only available on Baby Camera)
▷ AUTO DISCOVERY AND CONNECTION
You can simply connect both devices to the same WiFi or Bluetooth network due to auto discovery. Both devices switch automatically to the built in Bluetooth connection when Wi-Fi is not available. If Wi-Fi is available, however we recommend you to turn Bluetooth off to protect some conflict between WiFi and Bluetooth.
▷ EVENT DETECT AND RECORD
You will know exactly what happens during the night, the app records every moments if event detect is enabled, so that you can later replay them or save to Camera Roll in Baby device or forward them to an email. The higher sensitivity enables the app to be able to detect sensitive events. Audio Level 10 is ideal in total silence at home during nighttime.
▷ BACKGROUND MULTITASKING
You can read emails, browse the web, and even send text messages while the app is running in the background.
▷ SLEEP PATTERNS
Specially, the app not only stores the audio data on the Baby camera device for seven days, but shows a time-line graph of your baby’s sleep patterns up to 12 hours which can be sent to an email.
This app does not attempt to explain the unusuality in your baby’s sleep pattern since corrected data is limited; it is only based on movement, just help parent to better understand your baby’s regular sleep habits.
▷ PLAY LULLABY
You can add up to 5 lullabies to help your baby’s sleep. You need to have them checked in the playlist to play later by tapping music icon on screen.
▷ ALERT CALL
You need to specify a phone number to place an alert call when a noise reaches an audio sensitivity level which could also be useful for knowing when your baby wakes up. The alert call will be automatically activated on Baby device if no Parent device is available to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network or via Bluetooth. Due to security limitations enforced by Apple, only one alert call can be placed automatically and then the app must be restarted manually.
- fixed bugs