Total Connect Comfort
iOS Universal Lifestyle
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere. Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Honeywell Redlink Comfort Systems when used in conjunction with Honeywell’s Internet Gateway.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
• Bug fix for certain applications to accurately display the heat operating status within the 'On Now' feature.
Note: Some older thermostats cannot support this feature. Go to https://www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Home/FAQs to check compatibility.
• Updates to user log in errors and SSL certificate validation.