Take Charge - Be the Leader in Your Life (Self-Hypnosis by Amy Applebaum)
iOS Universal Lifestyle
*Get the UNLOCK ALL in-app in the Store tab for one low price, and unlock all of the in-app programs!
Do you feel like you’re losing yourself and letting others lead your life? Would you like to stand up for what’s important to you and take charge of your future? We all want to live a life that we’re in charge of and proud of, and you have the power to make that happen. I’m here today to tell you that you have the power to take control of your life. It’s true: you can be the leader in your life starting right now.
With “Take Charge – Be the Leader in Your Life (Self-Hypnosis & Meditation),” take a stand and start running your life the way that you want to. This program is about helping you to overcome fears and negative beliefs that are preventing you from becoming the leader in your life, and instead working to build self-confidence and motivation from deep within.
It’s time to stop letting other people and situations run your life and start making the decisions that will bring you the life that you want and deserve. You are strong and capable, and you have the power lead your life and determine your future.
With this hypnosis program from Amy Applebaum (world-renowned life and business coach, NLP trainer, Hypnotherapist and Time-line Therapist) get the courage you need to take a stand and lead your life on a successful path today.
This app is completely customizable with the following features:
* Soothing, therapeutic hypnosis/hypnotherapy tracks from Amy Applebaum
* High quality, state of the art recordings
* Optional hypnosis instructions that can be opted out of once you have learned how hypnosis works
* Your choice of a short or a long hypnosis induction
* Your choice of one of four different soothing, white noise background sounds to enhance your hypnosis, or none at all
* Loop the hypnosis track up to 11 times
* Optional Wake or Sleep Endings
* Built in alarm function
* Customized video options
Bug fixes and updated screenshots.