StarStar Me for Verizon
StarStar Me for Verizon is a mobile service that allows you to use your name, nickname, or personal handle as your Verizon mobile phone number. People can call you from their Verizon, Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T mobile phones by simply entering ** and then a unique word or phrase that you choose like **SARAH or **KEITH. When meeting new people, give out your memorable StarStar number instead of ten hard-to-remember digits.
Use the StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service. The app is free and the service is just $3.00 per month per number excluding taxes.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me - Your Memorable Mobile Number
• User’s can now replace an existing StarStar number with a new one. This functionality is available both inside the Settings menu and the Numbers menu.
• A link has been added in the Settings menu that allows users to review the Terms and Conditions for the service at any time.
• A bug that would cause occasional crashes has been fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 19, 2013
- Verizon Wireless IT
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (16)
- 4.2 MB