SmartThings (Samsung Connect)
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Quickly and easily connect and control your devices from a single app!
Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- iOS 10.0 or later / iPhone 6 or later / iPad mini2 or later
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
We’ve been hard at work making the SmartThings app better for you. This release brings you:
- Minor improvements to the device onboarding flow
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD (US only)
- General bug fixes