Q&A Diary - Roller Journal
The journal that asks you questions. Making journalling faster, easier and more insightful.
"Puts a new spin on the traditional journalling app" - AppAdvice
"This is such a great way to get started with keeping a journal" - iMore
"Roller Journal uses questions to keep your journal entries lively" - TUAW.com
Roller Journal provides a new journalling experience that draws you into capturing all your best moments. Roller Journal will be your guide – it asks you fun and interesting questions that will kickstart your journalling in seconds and help you keep going. No more blank pages!
"What are you looking forward to?"
"What impressed you today?"
Start with one question, answer more if you want. A great way to look back on your day.
-- Features --
• A variety of questions to make journalling fast and easy.
• Add your own questions, in your own language
• Free form function: Journal without questions
• Organise your questions: Which question do you always want to answer, which do you want to be asked randomly?
• Purchase additional question packs: Themed packs for creative writing, travel, productivity, health and more
• Journal overview: See all your entries at a glance
• Question timeline: See your answers to the same question over time
• Search: Find specific entries
• Edit the date of your entries: Backdate your entry if you missed a day
• Statistics: See when you journal the most and more
• Passcode lock
• Backup to Dropbox
• Customise font sizes
• Optimised layouts for iPhone, iPhone 5 and iPad
-- Stay up to date --
Twitter: @rollerjournal #rollerjournal
-- IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU CURRENTLY USE VERSION 1.11.1 --
Please contact us for instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org before updating the app.
To see which version of the app you have on your device, tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen and scroll all the way to the bottom of the settings screen and check to see if you have version 1.11.1
-- Bug Fixes --
• Fixed crash when tapping "Restore" button in Question Pack Store
• Fixed crash when tapping "New Entry" on the home screen when no "Always Ask" or "Ask Randomly" questions are available
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (249)
- 10.9 MB