Pro Moving Planner
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Pro Moving Planner is much more than your average Moving Checklist! Now you can manage all the activities, visualize your new place, and keep your budget in check as you begin moving. You can easily add furniture, boxes or identify repairs directly on the pictures of your new place.
In addition, with Pro Moving Planner you can:
· Collaborate with multiple users and multiple devices to share the information efficiently and avoid miscommunication
· Track your Providers and Contacts with ease including quotes details and communicate directly with a call, text or even Facetime from the app
· Email, Print (AirPrint Compatible), Export and backup all your planning and budget data with a snap. Keep everything safe and in control
· Build your shopping list and never forget to buy a thing! You can even include required quantities and preferred shops.
. Access an exhaustive Timeline with the details of everything you need to do starting 8 weeks prior to the move
· Quickly bookmark and access your favorite sites (such as Pinterest) where you can find great inspirations and tips for your future house
Moving can really be overwhelming, so get the tool that you need to keep it all under control and download Pro Moving Planner today!
About the Premium Subscription:
• The premium subscription is a 99 cents auto-renewable subscription recurring every month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: http://zyscompany.com/terms-of-services/
Thank you for your feedback! We made the email field in the contacts non-mandatory and design improvements