Planetlab HD is an astrological workstation for your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch that's designed for serious astrology students and astrologers. When you start Planetlab HD, you'll see your chart displayed at full size. You may enter your library of charts using the simple chart entry panel. Planetlab HD provides full atlas and timezone information for every zipcode in the USA, and for major cities around the world.
Once you've entered your chart, explore it using Planetlab HD's different chart views and a full aspectarian and list of sorted midpoints. In 360 view, the chart appears in a traditional chart wheel, drawn to proper celestial geometry. Major aspects appear as lines in green (sextiles and trines) and red (all hard aspects). The info panel gives you exact coordinates for all planets and house cusps, and provides a table of planetary emphasis by element and quality.
Planetlab HD's 90 view shows you a 90 degree dial of your chart along with a table of sorted midpoints. If you tap on any point on the 90 degree dial. Planetlab HD instantly shows you the midpoint structures at that location.
The graphic ephemeris view lets you view the impact of transiting planets on a chart. Choose an ephemeris length of fifteen days for finely detailed forecasting, to a year for a broader view, to longer periods of up to twenty years to see the long-term impact of outer planet cycles.
Planetlab supports a wide range of specialized studies, including Secondary and Solar Arc progressions, transit overlays, solar and lunar returns, chart comparison including composite charts.
Customize your chart in these different ways:
- Chart style. 360, 90, and ephemeris chart views. Aspectarian and sorted midpoint lists.
- Zodiac. Geocentric/tropical, geocentric/sidereal, or heliocentric zodiacs.
- Ayanamsa. For geocentric/sidereal charts, choose between six different ayanamsa presets based on different authorities in sidereal astrology, or set your own custom ayanamsa.
- House system. For geocentric charts, choose between seven different house division systems (Placidus, Koch/Birthplace, Campanus, Regiomontanus, Topocentric, Porphyry, and Equal).
- Aspects and orbs. Choose which aspects to including, including quintile, septile, and novile. Adjust aspect orbs and the line width and color of aspect lines on charts.
- Harmonic. Explore harmonic astrology with the harmonic slider. View a chart in any harmonic from 1 to 128.
- And email any chart view. When you have a chart configured as you prefer, email it to anyone. Emailed charts are perfect for printing and for sharing.
Version 5.1.2 fixes the following issues:
- Turning on and off the septile aspect series now works correctly
- Retrograde planets now appear correctly on the Horary tab.
- On the Progressions tab, hitting Now correctly updates
- Retina graphic bitmaps now included
- Support for iPhone 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 04, 2013
- Concrescent Network LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- 31.3 MB