iOS Universal Lifestyle
Meet the Hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips Hue product in your home. All from the palm of your hand or from your wrist with the Apple Watch.
With Hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device or Apple Watch.
At its heart, Hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips Hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge or Bloom + Bridge or Iris + Bridge or LightStrips + Bridge). Single Hue lighting products and Hue accessories can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per bridge.
- We fixed the issue with the widget.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- We now offer Siri voice control for Apple HomeKit enabled bridges. To enable Siri voice control for your Philips Hue lights go to the Siri voice control option in the Settings menu.
- Added support for transferring your settings to the Apple HomeKit enabled bridge. Simply plug in your new bridge in addition to your current one and you will be guided through the transfer.
- Added support for the new Philips Hue lightstrip plus.