Windows Help & Advice: the Windows magazine for PC users
iOS Universal Newsstand
***FREE 30-DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Windows Help & Advice is the only guide you’ll ever need to get more from your Windows PC, whether it’s a desktop, laptop or tablet.
If you’re new to computers we show you how to get to grips with Windows 8 and 10, but we also go in-depth with a wealth of features and tutorials which show you how to speed up your PC, reinstall your operating system, and make it secure against internet viruses and scams.
You’ll even save money as we recommend the latest hardware and gadgets, like smartphones, that are worth your money.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.99
1 year £19.99 / $26.99 / €26.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
You can now download preview samples of our new issues
We’ve updated the Discover section. Check it out to find other magazines we think you’ll enjoy
There’s a new Library sorting toggle so you can organise your downloaded issues
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get our latest issue FREE when they take a 30-day free trial.