This app was removed from the App Store.
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST) - AA 12 Steps Tool for Members of Alcoholics Anonymous
iOS Universal Lifestyle
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST) is an exciting new sobriety tool for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. It has a Sobriety Journal that makes it easy to find time to write in your journal. Just have access to an internet connection at home (computer) or on the go (mobile devices and tablets) and journal via typing.
It also has a Spot Check Inventory that allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
There’s another problem that arises with paper journaling: privacy. If you mistakenly leave your journal out, someone might “accidentally” read it. Although a journal is a private matter and it’s likely closed, people nowadays will still somehow invite themselves to opening your journal; thus, reading your private thoughts.
Oh, what scandals can occur from private information!
It’s so good to know that both of these situations are avoidable – thanks to this MST App!
With the journal, you simply type in an entry. Whatever you want to express – anger, sadness, joy, etc. – do so with the assurance that your thoughts will remain private. This is because all data is encrypted; you’re the only person who will have access to it. If you want to add an extra sense of security for your own peace of mind, create a fictitious name.
Remember, however, that you’re the only writer and reader in MST’s journal. In addition, you can edit and delete entries at any time.
• SPOT CHECK INVENTORIES
- With Spot Check Inventories, this is an opportunity to quickly express your resentment. When you’re angry, you need to dispose this emotion fast so that it won’t eat at your soul throughout the remainder of the day.
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
How MST Gives You Privacy
While MST eliminates the possibility of losing your journal, it’s even better that it gives you something more priceless: privacy.
As mentioned earlier, all data is encrypted and password protected. Using the same security as banks, your data is transmitted over SSL.
So, go ahead, write whatever you’re feeling. Whether you hate your spouse, feel attracted to someone else, tempted to slap your boss … whatever, just type in your journal without the fear of being discovered and judged.
With the help of journaling, you’re accomplishing the hard task of recovering from alcoholism.
Don’t sacrifice journaling by not having time. And don’t lose your privacy by having it invaded. Instead gain convenience and privacy while on the go with the MST App and Myspiritualtoolkit.com.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (AA) DOES NOT ENDORSE NOR IS IT AFFILIATED WITH MY SPIRITUAL TOOLKIT (MST).
All net profits are donated to the Alcoholics Anonymous World Service Office.
Hardship discounts are available for the In App Purchases. Just email me: email@example.com
This New Version Will Let You:
* Share Your Inventories and Journal Entries via Text Message or Email with your sponsor or trusted adviser!
* Share Your Gratitudes with your friends via Email, Text Message, Facebook, etc!
* Share Your Sobriety Calculations with your friends via Email, Text Message, Facebook, etc!
* Enter up to 10 Gratitudes at a Time!
- We Fixed the Email Bug for Nightly Inventories or Journal entries occasionally getting cut off.
- We Fixed the Date Created bug for International Dates in the Gratitude List.