My Pet's Video Diary
If you LOVE your Pet . . . . You will LOVE My Pet's Video Diary!
Now updated to show your past entries in an easy to read calendar view.
Don't miss valuable memories of your pet’s time with you. Keep the videos and pictures of your pet daily using "My Pet's Video Diary"! This application gives users the power to create either video or audio diaries for personal use through their iPhone or iPad with ease. “My Pet's Video Diary” is the perfect resource to capture & preserve all those precious moments of your pet's life, safely and securely. Using the app, users can:
Make videos or pictures of your pet’s activities each day, keep track of the changes of their weight, hair, and overall appearance, or just watch them grow.
This app will create a section for each pet that you have.
- Upload pictures and videos of your pet's day to keep a memory of special occasions or unexpected events. The memories that you can save are unlimited.
- Simply record a journal entry about the day’s events.
- You can enter additional videos, pictures, or redo entries for any previous days easily. Make several entries for each day.
- All your entries are securely saved performing a backup or File Sharing with iTunes.
- Syncing also allows you to access, or make, entries on any of your iOS devices, and your entries will be available on all your devices.
- The "Information Page" lets you keep important records as the veterinarian and breeder’s information, as well as record medical information such as immunizations. As with any app offering users the chance to record personal events as easily as this app, security isn’t simply a feature, it’s a must have. Recognizing this, “My Pet's Video Diary” is protected via password security that ensures you, and only you, will have access to your accumulated diary entries.
Note to Users:
It is highly recommended that you back up all your entries onto your computer once a month (weekly would be best case), and before loading any update. To do so follow these instructions:
- Sync your device with your computer using iTunes connect.
- Under the app tab, scroll down to “File Sharing” and select the app.
- Highlight all the files under the “Documents” window, or all files not previously backed up and select “Save To”.
- Chose your destination to save your entries. (It is recommended that you create a folder under the app’s name so you can keep all the files in that folder.)
- By doing this back up, if the app crashes or you lose your device, everything you have entered will be saved and can be viewed on your computer.
The features our users have asked for:
- This update gives you the ability to make than one entry per day.
- You now have a calendar view showing which days you have entries and the entries for each day are listed individually.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 28, 2013
- Mike File
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- 0.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Baby's Video Diary
• Core Fitness
• Financial Binder
• Golf Fitness Made Easy
• Help Link
• ILL Humor
• My Video Diary
• Naked Physique
• Pregnancy Fitness
• School Binder
• School Notes
• Speech Therapy Video Log
• THE Golf App
• THE Homebuyer's App
• Tax FAQs
• Teacher's Pet
• Video Fitness Log
• Wager To Win
• iDeductible 2013
• iSafe N Secure
• iTaxable 2013