This app was removed from the App Store.
Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Writing Time | In 1821 Nicolas Rieussec invented the first chronograph, a revolutionary device with two rotating discs beneath an index with an ink-filled tip that left a mark on the dials to indicate the time. Taking the essence of his invention, Montblanc has created a time-keeping masterpiece incorporating the rotating disc technique: the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec.
Inspired by Nicolas Rieussec’s genius and adhering to his vision of one day being able to write down time, passionate master watchmakers craft the hand-wound and self-winding movements in the Montblanc Manufacture in Le Locle, Switzerland from beginning to end.
Discover the MB R100 and MB R200 Manufacture movements and experience the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec collection.
- Discover a real-time animation of the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec Chronograph.
- Learn more about Nicolas Rieussec’s vision and his invention from 1821.
- Find detailed information about the collection and Montblanc’s Manufacture movements.
- View a film about the Montblanc manufacture in Le Locle, Switzerland.
- Experience the new and exciting horse racing game. Whether in New York's “Belmont Park”, or in “Montblanc Star Nicolas Rieussec Park”: select the right horse and use your skill and endurance to leave your opponents behind.
Discover the new version of the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec iPhone App, which now features an exciting horse racing game.