iOS Universal Lifestyle
MeditatorMate App is the complete Meditator's timer and journal. It is a great tool, easy to use, for tracking your spiritual practices, such as meditation, yoga, tai chi or any good practice you like.
Just set up the time for your practice, select your music and sounds and go...
MeditatorMate includes the most powerful statistics section in meditation Apps available, with charts where you can track your progress.
MeditadorMate users say:
"I've been searching a long time for a good meditation app. Most are a long way off (eg no charts! Just stats aren't enough), a few come close but don't arrive (I contacted the devs but to no avail). This is the first meditation app I'm truly happy with."
"The charts and statistics are great and important part of what sets this App apart from others"
The following features are available in the current version of the app.
- Timer set up with preparation, chime intervals and cool down.
- Add as many timer presets as you need.
- Set up as many practices/meditations as you need to keep track of them with journal and statistics information.
- 11 gentle sounds included: Select one for each stage of the timer: Start, Interval, End and Cool down. Sounds can play from one to five times. Select as you like it!
- Select your music, create a playlist or select it from your library to play during the stages of your practice. This feature allows you to play your own bells and sounds. Each practice/meditation will save its own playlist.
- Four Binaural Sounds: delta, theta, alpha and beta brainwaves with their own volume control
- Start, Pause, Continue and Stop buttons
- Last session indicator: See when was the last time you meditate
- Automatically log save for sessions from one minute and above of practice time.
- Add/delete/Edit or Move logs in the journal.
- Add/Edit/See Notes in the Journal.
- Powerful Statistics section. See your longest session, your current continuous days of practice, your longest streak, the total practice time and total of sessions, with beautiful and clear charts easy to read. Select the period to review by year, by month, by days, by weeks or by last 30 days.
- Reminders: Set a reminder to get on your meditation. Ability to select the hour for each day and for each practice/meditation.
- Rate your practice from 1 to 4 when the session is over.
- Let the display sleep (or not) Option.
- End of practice notification when the timer finish.
- Option to write a journal entry right after the session is over.
- Option to log the entire sitting time including the preparation and cooldown or just the meditation time.
- Option to hide/show the countdown clock
- Vibration ON/OFF option for the stages of the timer (Only iPhone)
- Ability to export the log into a "csv" file via email
*- Works in the background: you can play your music or run other apps, and the timer and chimes will continue playing -*
- Universal app for Apple mobile devices, which means that it runs on any iPhone, iPod or iPad. Compatible with iOS 9 and later
- English and Spanish support
*- Ipad version works in portrait and landscape orientation -*
If you want to make any comments, suggestions or report a bug about this app, I'll be glad to hear from you, email me to:
If you like the App, please take a few minutes to review it in the AppStore
We hope you find this app useful and enjoy using it.
New Design! Introducing new timer design.
Added new sounds.