Medicinal Power Of Vegetables by Kanchan Kabra
Medicinal Power Of Vegetables
by Kanchan Kabra
We eat vegetables in one form or other, and we all know that they are low in calorie, full of nutrients etc., But do we know exactly what all nutrients are provided by which particular vegetable?!!
• Which vegetable will help to cure acidity?
• Which vegetable will help to lower blood cholesterol
• Which vegetable will help to lower blood sugar?
• Which vegetable is the best for weight watchers
• Which are the richest sources of fibre?
Confused!! This book is the answer to all your queries, it gives the handy information to get the best use of all the vegetables, apart from eating raw to cooking to using them in making simple medicines to cure cold, cough, rashes, pimples, face packs etc.
This book is for every home, homemaker, health planner, weight watchers, who can plan the diet according to individual requirements taking the reference of the nutritional value given with each vegetable.
About the Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: email@example.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (3)
- 4.2 MB