Lookscope - For Menswear
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Lookscope is a revolutionary solution for your wardrobe hassles. Using the app to manage your closet and outfits will feel like cycling to a destination instead of walking.
The app allows you to import photos of clothes and accessories in seconds and makes it very easy and quick to explore possible outfits based on the existing and wished for items in your digital closet, just with swipes. Make sure you use this feature to simulate possible outfits and discover stylish ways of wearing before you buy new items!
You can also save your favorite outfits to build your own outfit portfolio. You will never need to re-think what to wear for work, dates, friend's weddings, interviews, and other special occasions. :)
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CLOSET APPS
1. Simple and basic aesthetics
2. Automatic outfit generation and filters optimized for speed (and saving time!)
3. Automatic backup of closet and favourite outfits data in your iCloud account
4. No need for any extra login (your iCloud login with your phone is sufficient)
SUMMARY OF FEATURES IN DETAIL
- See the collection of your existing and wished for clothes and accessories
- Edit profiles of clothes and accessories easily with intuitive, button-based UI elements
- Use the WISH button to indicate wished for items after importing photos of clothes you are interested in buying. If you star any outfits that are based on any of these items, the outfits will be highlighted with a WISH tag in the Star Looks menu
- Use the 'Try On' feature to get an instant outfit suggestion based on the item you selected
- Check today's weather (just the most relevant stuff)
- Pull down the grid to request a data sync/update if needed
2. Add Item
- Download sample items to quickly fill your closet with essential items (Available for only men at the moment, but we are working on doing something similar for women clothes as well!)
- Import photos of your existing or wished for items from your phone's Photo Library
- Resize and crop imported photos
- Edit colors of photos with filter buttons and sliders
- Edit backgrounds of photos with automatic or intuitive background removal tools
- Create a profile for your new item easily with intuitive, button-based UI elements
3. Dress Room
- Swipe the screen or use buttons to explore outfit options based on the items in your digital closet
- Tap on the Star button to save the outfit currently on display
- Explore outfits completely randomly for fun or systematically with a goal while progressively tapping on (holding) items you want to be included in the final outfit
- Change the composition of outfit to display. You can add or remove the following six "body parts" to/from the display during outfit exploration: Head, Top-Inner, Top-Outer, Bottom, Feet and Other (for accessories)
- Explore outfits even faster by choosing color(s), season(s) of items, style(s) of items and a brand of item that you want to be included in outfit options
4. Star Looks
- Check the collection of all the favorite outfits you've starred in the Dress Room
- Tap on one of the favorite outfits to see it in a bigger size (better for sharing with your friends for feedback!)
- Tap on the PICK button to remember your choice for the day or an upcoming occasion
5. iCloud backup (automatically on, working hard behind the scenes)
- Keep your closet data backed up in your personal iCloud space so that they will be instantly available if you get a new iOS device or reinstall the app
- Keep your closet data synced between devices
PROBLEMS & QUESTIONS
We are always happy to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram (@lookscope).
We'd love to know what you think about Lookscope! Let us know on Instagram (@lookscope) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018-2019 Lookscope Inc. Visual design and branding help by Suho Song
*** New features: ‘Top-Mid’ layer, ‘Smart-casual’ style, ‘Function Tags’ ***
Thank you for using Lookscope!
First of all, we are very excited to announce a new feature that has been requested by many of you guys: a 3rd top layer. We call this new top layer ‘Top-Mid’ and it’s designed to be used for sweaters and others that’d usually go between your base layer like t-shirts and jackets/coats. Hope you will find it useful.
We also added a new style category called ‘Smart-casual’. This style tag is for those casual outfits that more appropriate for work and important social occasions.
Lastly, we created ‘Function tags’. Currently, there are two Function tags: #waterproof (moved from the Style section) and #coldproof. Try tagging clothes with these hashtags and applying outfit filters based on them. If relevant clothes exist, all resulting outfits will have AT LEAST ONE item that has been tagged with a Function tag.
We’d love to hear what you guys think about these new changes. Please email us at email@example.com or DM on Instagram (@lookscope) if you have any feedback, issues, or questions.
If you like using our app, please write a review on the App Store for us. It really helps us with knowing whether we are on the right track (and also gives us an extra energy boost to get more stuff done for you). :)
Goodbye until next time!