Knit Handy helps you quickly determine exactly how much yarn you need for your next knitting project. Ann Budd, expert knitter, has transformed her successful Knitter’s Handy Guide to Yarn Requirements (Interweave) into the perfect app for knitters of all skill levels. This visual tool explores the yardage requirements for eight of the most popular knitted items: sweaters, vests, mittens, gloves, socks, scarves, tama, and hats. Knit Handy shows all sizes ranging from baby or toddler to large adult, and for multiple gauges from fine to bulk yarns. You’ll want this app any time you’re buying yarn—always! It’s the best go-everywhere accessory for knitters. Download today.
At Interweave, we want to make sure our applications enhance your crafting experience. Our expert, helpful customer service team is always standing by to answer your questions, help you with any technical issues, and hear your suggestions for making our applications even better.
If you have any issues with or suggestions relating to functionality of the app itself, we want to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your concerns.
Minor bug fixes.
Fixed an issue with some incorrect project results.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 23, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (40)
- 10.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• American Artist Magazine
• Art Journaling Exposed
• Art Quilting Daily
• Beading Daily
• Beadwork Magazine
• Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine
• Cloth, Paper, Scissors Collage in Color
• Crochet Handy
• Fabulous Peyote Stitch with Crystal Accents
• How to Make Wire Jewelry-Live Wire
• Interweave Crochet Magazine
• Interweave Knits Magazine
• Jewelry Stringing Magazine
• Knitscene Magazine
• Knitter's Handy Patterns
• Knitter's Handy Sweater Patterns
• Knitter’s Companion
• Knitter’s Handy Top-Down Sweaters
• Knitting Daily
• Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Magazine
• PieceWork Magazine
• Quilting Arts In Stitches
• Quilting Arts Magazine
• Sockupied, sock knitting eMag
• Stitch magazine
• Stringing’s Everyday Jewelry eMag
• Surface Explorations