"The digital pocket journal which everyone should have" - Redmond Pie
Keep a personal journal, complete with your photos and videos. Use Timeline to browse through your memorable moments, and bookmark your favourites. Keep everything secure with Passcode Lock.
- Backup and sync your journal with Evernote. View all your entries from the Evernote app or on the web - even edit them and make new ones.
- Add as many photos and videos as you like, view them in full screen, and save the new ones to your library. Now with Camera+ integration.
- Share your entries and photos to Twitter, Facebook or by email.
- Filter your entries with search, or show only your bookmarks.
- Get daily or weekly reminders to write in your diary.
- Write in portrait or landscape.
- Use Calendar to skip back to a memorable day. See which days you missed and fill in the gaps.
New features in 1.4:
Evernote Sync - Backup and sync your journal with Evernote. It all goes right into a Journalized notebook, stored on the cloud. Why is this so awesome? Because it means you can view your entries from the Evernote app, or from Evernote on the web. And you can also edit entries, add photos and even create new entries - all from Evernote. Open Journalized and it all syncs back to your device.
Sharing - Share your entries via Twitter, Facebook or email.
Reminders - Let Journalized remind you with notifications daily or weekly to write in your diary.
Gesture support - Now you can swipe up and down to jump between entries, complete with a nice little animation.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 29, 2013
- Andrew Hart
- 13.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (127)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (265)