This app was removed from the App Store.
20 Minute Meals - Jamie Oliver
iOS iPhone Food & Drink
Hi Guys, thanks to everyone for all the amazing feedback on my App, which will help you to prepare and cook loads of delicious meals, each one in around 20 minutes.
I’ve written 60 brand new recipes for this, each one broken into really easy steps with step-by-step photos so you really can’t go wrong! There’s also a cool shopping list feature which sorts your ingredients by aisle so you'll be really speedy in the supermarket too.
As well as all that you’ll find 21 exclusive videos of me with useful tips, tricks and kitchen skills from sharpening a knife to chopping an onion. Download it today and get cooking!
Jamie O xx
Cooking great meals on your iPod or iPhone has never been so easy. Jamie Oliver's 20 Minute Meals includes:
- 60 recipes with easy to follow steps
- Stunning step-by-step photography for every recipe
- 21 exclusive Jamie Oliver videos featuring tips, techniques and kitchen skills
- Beautiful intuitive design
- Handy, encouraging voice prompts and tips in every recipe
- Easy to use innovative interactive shopping list
- Comprehensive kitchen essentials guide
- Powerful browse or search recipes by ingredient or recipe type
- Shake for random recipe
- Toggle portion size by number of guests
- All recipes in both metric and US Imperial measures
- Once installed, no Internet connection required to view recipes
Explore 60 mouth-watering recipes with stunning full-screen photography before diving into the unique step-through mode that takes you effortlessly through each recipe.
Whilst you're away from the kitchen grab a moment to brush up on your knife skills, or learn how to cook the perfect steak with over an hour and a quarter of beautifully shot video.
The simple to use shopping list lets you view recipe ingredients by supermarket aisle, add your own ingredients and even share your list with a friend.
Integration with Jamie's Recipes App for iPhone and iPad
Minor big fixes
148Apps —Jamie Oliver’s 20 Minute Meals Review