Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling by Dr. Wayne Dyer
There is a voice in the universe calling each of us to remember our purpose, our reason for being here, now. In this world of impermanence, this voice whispers, shouts, and sings to us, teaching us that this life experience - of being in form in space and time, knowing life and death - has meaning. This voice of inspiration is within each of us.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer explains how we've chosen to enter this world of particles and form. From our place of origin, we understood our purpose; we chose our physical body and the parents we needed for the trip. Although we may not readily comprehend it now, we participated in setting this life process in motion. On Earth, we have the capacity of volition, the ability to choose. Let's assume that we had the same capacity when we resided in the spiritual realm. Why, then, put the responsibility or blame on any one or any thing that is not part of us? It doesn't seem too great a stretch to believe that we chose this life in concert with our Source. This mobile adaptation is filled with specifics for living an inspired life. From a very personal viewpoint, Dr. Wayne Dyer offers a blueprint for traveling through the world of spirit to inspiration, your ultimate calling.
ALSO BY MOBIFUSION:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (with Audio)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (with Audio and Video)
- 12 Elements of Great Managing
- Great Work Great Career
Mobifusion works together with leading publishers and media companies to adapt their best work for everyday use in an entertaining and informational manner.
- New Landscape view for the iPad!!!
- Clean design & intuitive navigation
- Easy-to-use keyword search tools
- Customizable Background Themes
- Add Notes
- Add to favorites
- Auto Bookmark
- Social networking: share inspirational words via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 4.4 MB