This app was removed from the App Store.
iFaceMaker ( Cute and funny faces ) : for Lock screen, Call screen, Contacts profile photo, instagram
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Optimized for iOS 8.
Enjoy the new wallpaper.
Now, Breathe new life into your iPhone/iPod!
You can decorate Lock & Call Screen, Contacts photos, Instagram with cute and funny face images you create.
- Main Features -
iFaceMaker made by a professional designer has high quality images.
Face the people you know with a cute picture. Also you can assign these pretty faces to your iPod or iPhone to give it a personality.
* Over 10,000 possible wallpapers included with infinite possibilities by using your pics! (90 Face/Mask images (Cute, Funny, People, etc.) x 120 skin images)
* No need for Internet connection, everything you need to design fantastic wallpapers is inside this application.
* Preview: instant preview feature that allows you to quickly preview your new background or app shelf.
* Text (Multiple can be added): can change/modify font type, addition, position, size, rotation and colors
* Photos (Multiple can be added): can change location, size, rotation and transparency
* My gallery: you can store the images you edited in your own gallery and re-edit anytime.
* To save images, and to send the images to Email, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the printer
* Standard resolution images for iPhone/3G/3GS, iPod touch
* Retina resolution images for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, iPod touch 4th/5th gen
- Notice -
* Refer to the official website for the latest news and instructions.
* Thank you for the comments submitted via email, we're working hard on making the app better.
Q: How to Set Lock/Home Screen
(The Set Home Screen function is available only for iOS 4.0 and above. It is not found in iPhone 3.)
A: Settings > Wallpaper > Camera Roll > Choose image > Set > Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen
Q: How to Email Photo -
A: Photos > Camera Roll > Choose image > Click the Send Photo icon (bottom left) > Email Photo
Q: We can't save it to our photos folder
A: Settings > Privacy > Photos > App ON
Q: Wallpaper doesn't fit in the screen position.
A: Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON
(Note: If zoomed, you will need to rescale your wallpaper to fit to the screen.)
- Bug Fixes