This app was removed from the App Store.
Alcohol calculator iDrinkSmart, scientific BAC
iOS iPhone Food & Drink
*Ready for the Oktoberfest?*
* How high is my alcohol level (blood alcohol content BAC)?
* What is the effect of another drink or meal on my alcohol level?
* How long will it take to get sober again?
* How much can I drink not to exceed a certain level of alcohol?
This clever BAC calculator, based on scientific research (Seidl, Rachmandani, Kwo, Watson, Pikaar et.al.),
can be both entertaining and helpful in situations such as: parties, travel, business meals and various other occasions.
`iDrinkSmart` will thrill all due to its modern design and its ergonomic user interface.
While providing elegant input options this calculator takes the following factors into account:
* Drinks with adjustable alcohol concentration
* Adjustable to gender, age, size and weight (imperial or metric depending on country)
* Considers the amount of food eaten and the duration of drinking
* Reverse calculation of duration or drink amount by slider
* Ad hoc display of various translation units like
pounds, stones, liters, pints, fluid ounce, etc. with clever tool-tips (depending on your country)
* Key words: permille, percent, beer, wine, liqueur, booze, ethanol metabolism, BAL, BEC,
Véralkoholszint-kalkulátor, Calcolatore d'alcolemia,
Skaičiuoklė padėsianti nustatyti alkoholio kiekį kraujyje,
Калькулятор промилле, Калькулятор проміле,
Be aware: The standard deviation for such calculations is very high and can easily reach 100%.
It is not improbable that two individuals drinking the same alcohol dose,
one of them could have a double peak BAC.
All information and results are without warranty, they are no legal advice.
Never drive or work after drinking!
Bug fix within the latest Version