This app was removed from the App Store.
Hungry Nation to Agro Power by Anil Shinde
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Hungry Nation to Agro Power
by Anil Shinde
The story of Annasaheb Shinde who ushered in the agricultural revolution in India. In the 1960s, India was a hungry nation, with starvation deaths taking place all over. Global experts saw the country as a basket case, heading for self destruction by 1970. Thanks to the principle architect of the Green Revolution, Annasaheb Shinde, India is self-sufficient in food, and a major exporter. It is the world’s top milk producer, and among the top three in sugar, wheat, rice, fruits and vegetables.
Table Of Contains...
01. Editorial Reminisces
02. Genesis of Agro-economic Development of India … the 1960s
03. The Politics behind Development
04. Annasaheb: The Consummate Parliamentarian
05. The Green Revolution
06. Annasaheb Shinde’s tryst with India’s Agricultural Destiny
07. Annasaheb Shinde: A Great Visionary in Agriculture Research
08. A Most Unforgettable Agriculture Minister
09. India’s Animal Husbandry Revolution
10. Annasaheb Shinde and The Development of Animal Husbandry
11. My Recollections of Annasaheb Shinde
12. Annasaheb Shinde and Dairy Development
13. Annasaheb Shinde – A Great Visionary
14. Annasaheb Shinde’s Role in India’s Agro-economic Development
15. Oil Seed Revolution, Dryland Farming and other Economic Issues
16. Annasaheb Shinde’s Focus on Dryland Agriculture
17. My Association with Annasaheb Shinde
18. Boosting Productivity by Rejuvenating the Soil
19. Genetic Reconstruction of India’s Crop Plants: Catalyst for Food Security
20. My Interaction with Shri Annasaheb Shinde
21. Looking Back: An Array of Achievements
22. Looking Ahead: The Promise of the Future
23. Annasaheb Shinde (1922-1993)
For an author bio and photo, reviews and a reading sample, visit www.ameyaprakashan.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.