How to Cook Everything Essentials
This is the free sampler of the complete, bestselling, and top-rated How to Cook Everything® for iPhone app, which is based on Mark Bittman's bestselling cookbook of the same name. This Essentials app, even on its own, is an incredibly useful tool when you’re cooking or food shopping. The app includes the 100+ basic recipes that Mark Bittman considers "Essential," plus reference information and features from the complete app.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Essentials app:
• From the award-winning book How to Cook Everything: Mark Bittman's 100+ Essential recipes and recipe variations— as well as his no-nonsense cooking guidance; includes how-to illustrations, as well as equipment, technique, and ingredient information.
• Easy-to-use and flexible search capabilities, as well as the ability to browse recipes and reference information.
• Handy built-in timers, placed throughout the recipe steps.
• Well-organized shopping lists that make it easy to buy ingredients—and whatever other groceries you need at home.
• Feed your friends: Integration with Facebook and Twitter allows you to share what you're cooking with your social network!
• Email up to 10 recipes a month to yourself or to friends.
• Be global: Automatically convert temperatures and quantities to metric if that's your preference.
• This Essentials app is a great way to sample the content of the complete How to Cook Everything for iPhone app. Already convinced? Jump straight to the complete app now for access to its 2,000 recipes and variations as well as additional features such as Bittman’s Picks, Featured Recipe with commentary, Quick Dinners, and Most Popular selections.
If you have an iPad, you may want to check out the How to Cook Everything universal app, which works on both iPhone and iPad (some features exclusive to iPad).
Here's what users of the complete How to Cook Everything app have been saying:
“I don't often do feedback, but I thought I have to in this instance! Y'all need to hear it. I bought and downloaded your Mark Bittman iPhone cookbook yesterday. I was struck by how well it was designed for the iPhone. Great, great interface. Just Beautiful. Well executed. I love it. Thank you so much.”
“Love your app! It has inspired me to take culinary adventures. Aside from the no-nonsense approach I am also liking the variations for the recipes. I appreciate the way it encourages creativity.”
“Thank you so much for bringing "How to Cook Everything" to the iPhone! I love the cookbook and am so happy that there is now an App... in fact, I just gifted it to my mother, sisters and sister-in-law”
This release fixes a few minor issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 07, 2014
- Food & Drink
- Culinate, Inc.
- 29.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1969)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking Basics
• Hello Cupcake!
• How to Cook Everything
• How to Cook Everything for iPhone
• Joy of Cooking
• Vegetarian How to Cook Everything
• Vegetarian How to Cook Everything for iPhone