THE HORSE IS CONSIDERED TO BE MOST FAITHFUL AND "INTELLIGENT" breed.
The horse is one of two extant subspecies of equus ferus, It is a single-hooved mammal belonging to the taxonomic family. According to latest techniques and trainings programs given to horse they perform number of cognitive tasks on a daily basis, meeting mental challenges that include identification.
Horses and humans interact in a wide variety of sport competitions and non-competitive recreational pursuits, as well as in working activities such as agriculture, sports, entertainment, police work and also therapy. Historically horses were used in warfare which is a from of wide variety of riding and driving techniques developed, using many different styles of equipment and methods of control.
This application consists of 80+ best known horse breeds with their their characteristics and details about training, grooming, shedding, breeding, maintaining, etc.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Share details through Facebook and twitter
- Pictorial representation of each breeds characteristics
SCROLL TEXT TO READ DETAILS IN THE APP.
- Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 27, 2013
- 6.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data