Holiday Gift List
Holiday List - Christmas, Hanukkah (iPhone and iPod Touch)
★★★ Featured in Parenting Magazine Nov 2011
★★★ Featured in People StyleWatch Magazine Dec 2010 Issue
Holiday List is a list manager for your Holiday shopping this season. Great for Christmas, Hanukkah list tracking. This list manager helps you keep track of what shopping you have done and what shopping is yet to be done. If you come up with a gift idea for someone, just add it into their gift list at anytime. When you purchase / create the gift, just check it as being done. And when you finish an individual, just click the Finished Shopping button and see their Wagon fill up with gifts. This Holiday List manager is meant to make life a little bit easier this holiday season.
There are four separate sections (Family, Friends, Work, Others) to allow you to keep track of different groups. Here is a list of functions available.
* Multiple Lists for Family, Friends, Work and Other
* Completely editable lists for each group. While in edit mode you can add a new person, delete a person, change the name of a person, and reorganize the order of each group of people.
* Manage an independent list of Gifts for each person. Sometimes, especially for kids, you will want to purchase or create multiple gifts. This list manage provides a complete secondary list manager for multiple gifts.
* Shopping complete indicator. There is a special holiday indicator that you can use to quickly determine whether you have finished shopping for a person or not. For people that you are still shopping for, leave their Wagon as empty. When you have finished shopping, just select the Finished Shopping selector and the Wagon will fill.
* When you first open up Holiday List, you will see each group with two entries (Person 1, Person 2) and each of those with 1 Gift. You can quickly edit these by pressing the edit button and selecting the entries that you want to change.
* Password Protection: Now you don't have to use the main iPhone or iPod device password just to keep your list away from prying eyes. Just go to the Settings App, select Holiday List and set your password there. There is also an enable button there to decide if you want a password or not. If you forget your password, just go back to the Settings App to see what it is or to change it.
* For more help on how to use the list manager goto: www.mobilesimplified.com
* If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Review Note to Taysie: Please remember that when using applications on iPhone, you should periodically back them up to iTunes so that if you should happen to lose data, you can recover from a backup. If you have questions please email me at email@example.com
* Fixed Password Entry Screen
* Added Detail view to the main list screen. Now when you press detail, you can see for each person, how many gifts you bought, how many are left to be bought, the total spent and budget. Very useful without having to go to any other screens.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 23, 2011
- Mobile Simplified
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (81)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (371)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Auto Loan / Lease Calculator
• Bid Estimate
• Boards HD
• Fantasy Football Research 2013
• List One
• List One
• My Fantasy League HD 2013
• MyPets Info
• Photo Journal HD
• Weekly Schedule