This app was removed from the App Store.
Hanuman Chalisa with Audio
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee. It is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. Hanuman (also known as Anjaneya and Maruti) is a Hindu deity and an ardent devotee of Lord Rama, a central character in the Sanskrit epic Ramayana.
Our Application "Hanuman Chalisa with Audio" has following features
* Hanuman Chalisa in Both English and Sanskrit versions
* Full Audio Tract of Hanuman Chalisa
* Each Stanzas having awesome picture illustrated along with meaning
* Each page is scroll enabled
* More features will be coming in next versions