GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout
Hungry? Good. Because that’s what we’re here for. We offer free ordering for delivery or pickup from more than 30,000 restaurants in 800+ cities. Just search by address or current location, find what you’re hungry for, order and enjoy. So, that’s easy. Maybe too easy. We don’t know, but we hope so. #marketing
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 30,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- User research told us coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 800 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 800+. We just listed a handful for SEO.
From the moment we laid eyes on an iPad during that flight to Tulsa we’ve been saying, “We should have an app that works for that.” And hey, it only took us four years!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 11, 2014
- Food & Drink
- 43.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1632)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (18617)