Grid Diary - Simple way to journal
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Featured by Apple in New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot!
"Grid Diary is a new way to look at journaling." - AppAdvice
"It’s a well-designed, good-looking and intuitive app with a clear purpose." - InsideMobileApps
Watch Grid Diary in action: http://vimeo.com/sumisumi/grid-diary-3
Did you ever try to keep a diary but never succeeded? Or did you have writer's block problem? Grid Diary is here for you.
Grid Diary is introducing a unique way of writing a diary. In Grid Diary, diary entry is made up of a number of "Grids", which is as simple as a question, prompt, or etc. It is like a pre-defined template for the diary. Thinking and writing in this way is more effective, and it feels more natural and fluid. You still have total freedom in the amount of the grid and the text you want to fill in a grid.
We started with a simple and clear purpose, and have always kept minimal design in mind. Through carefully crafted gestures, Grid Diary enhanced user experience in many ways.
=== FEATURES ===
• Unique grid format
• Prompt library for writing inspirations
• Photo attachment
• Reading mode
• Full text search-able
• Backup and restore
• Cloud input
• Record daily number of steps and calorie consumption（via HealthKit）
=== PRO FEATURES ===
• Passcode lock
• Sync (iCloud Drive / Dropbox / WebDAV)
• Export in various formats
• Multiple reminders
• Customizable font styles
• Night mode
• Export to Evernote / Dropbox
• Text formatting tools
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at:
• Fixed: Crash while saving grid content.
• Fixed: Uable to export to Evernote if the content contains list item.
• Fixed: Cursor jumping issue while inserting timestamp, health data or history to grid.
• Minor bug fixes.