Grid Diary - Write personal gratitude journal with inspirational prompts in five-minute
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Featured by Apple in New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot!
"Grid Diary is a new way to look at journaling." - AppAdvice
"It’s a well-designed, good-looking and intuitive app with a clear purpose." - InsideMobileApps
Watch Grid Diary in action: http://vimeo.com/sumisumi/grid-diary-3
Did you ever try to keep a diary but never succeeded? Or did you have writer's block problem? Grid Diary is here for you.
Grid Diary is introducing a unique way of writing a diary. In Grid Diary, diary entry is made up of a number of "Grids", which is as simple as a question, prompt, or etc. It is like a pre-defined template for the diary. Thinking and writing in this way is more effective, and it feels more natural and fluid. You still have total freedom in the amount of the grid and the text you want to fill in a grid.
We started with a simple and clear purpose, and have always kept minimal design in mind. Through carefully crafted gestures, Grid Diary enhanced user experience in many ways.
=== FEATURES ===
• Unique grid format
• Prompt library for writing inspirations
• Photo attachment
• Reading mode
• Full text search-able
• Backup and restore
• Cloud Input
=== PRO FEATURES ===
• Passcode lock
• Sync (iCloud Drive / Dropbox / WebDAV)
• Export in various formats
• Multiple reminders
• Customizable font styles
• Night mode
• Export to Evernote / Dropbox
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at:
• Fixed reminder related bug.
• Add 3D Touch and long press to flashback area.
• Minor UI optimizations.
This update fully supports the latest 3D Touch features:
• Quick Actions - launch straight into "Cloud Input", "Insert Timestamp" or "Time Travel" right from the home screen.
• Peek and Pop for diaries, grids and photos. if you don't have a 3D-touch-capable device, you can use long press instead.
Other improvements include:
• You can now preview and share single grid.
• Supports switching languages directly within the App.
• Improved Cloud Input, no longer lost photo attachments.
• Fixed an issue that some photo will be deformed when exporting.
• Export interface is now showing how many entries you are going to export.
In next major update, we will bring a long-awaited feature: multiple templates, plus more exiting features. If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! If Grid Diary empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find Grid Diary and make them more grateful too.