The Good Fashion Show is London Fashion Week’s largest off-schedule event.
Download the Good Fashion app to see news from the show, show guide, schedule and contact information.
Show guide contents:
- ECO-ETHICAL FASHION EMPORIUM where 51 British and international brands show and sell their latest collections.
- MARKETPLACE: makeovers, champagne bar, clothes swishing, sweet things, fruity things, scented things…
- ART EXHIBITION: 100 unique and provocative works ranging from fashion photography and illustrations to video installations and pieces of fine art.
- KEYNOTES on fashion, ethics, aesthetics and sustainability by handpicked experts.
- RUNWAY SHOW ‘Transformations’. Fashion meets world class musicians, dancers and performers.
- LIVE ON STAGE: Omar [track pa], Nancy Sorrell, Left at the Robot, the Maria Chen Jazz Ensemble, Nina Burri, Lisa Simpson and Miti Desai.
Updated show guide
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 14, 2012
- The Good Fashion Show
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- 13.3 MB