GnG (GET and GO)
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
GnG(Get and Go) is a mobile augmented reality (AR) application that uses the camera device on iPhone/iPod touch to detect the world's first AR marker called CyberCode. Users can experience AR as a CyberCode is detected and can easily access contents associated with the CyberCode. GnG contents associated with a CyberCode can be video and audio, a simple web site, or an elaborate 3D image.
Main features of GnG:
- By simply holding the camera device over CyberCodes, contents are displayed- Users are presented with an AR experience: digital images and information come popping out of the camera view
- Contents can be changed according to location- Giveaway incentives can be configured when a user detects multiple CyberCodes in a predefined order
CyberCodes can be printed in magazine ads, on billboards, or in shop windows.Users use GnG to detect these codes and to experience AR and view contents associated with it.
GnG Usage Scenario:
1. User holds GnG over a CyberCode in a magazine and experiences AR
2. Information regarding the ad (such as product information) is displayed as we
ll as related shop info
3. User visits the shop to find another CyberCode4. When the user detects the CyberCode at the shop, they are given a giveaway incentive
Watch out for more CyberCodes at the support URL as they are supported on GnG.
Please try out GnG for the ultimate augmented reality experience!!
Let's Get and Go!
Added support for iPhone5